3871Saturday, March 20 / April 2, 2011: Heb 6:9-12, Mark 7:31-37

    Apr 1, 2011
      passage: Heb 6:9-6:12

      Chapter 6

      But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that
      accompany salvation, though we thus speak. For God is not unrighteous
      to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward
      his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
      And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to
      the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but
      followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

      And again, departing from the coasts of Tyre and Sidon, he came unto the
      sea of Galilee, through the midst of the coasts of Decapolis. And they
      bring unto him one that was deaf, and had an impediment in his speech;
      and they beseech him to put his hand upon him. And he took him aside
      from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit,
      and touched his tongue; And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith
      unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened. And straightway his ears were
      opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain.
      And he charged them that they should tell no man: but the more he
      charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it; And
      were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well:
      he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.