1406Friday, June 19 / July 2, 2004: Rom 16:1-16, Matt 13:4-9

    Jul 1, 2004

      I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church
      which is at Cenchrea: That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh
      saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need
      of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
      Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus: Who have for
      my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks,
      but also all the churches of the Gentiles. Likewise greet the church
      that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is
      the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ. Greet Mary, who bestowed
      much labour on us. Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my
      fellow-prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were
      in Christ before me. Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord. Salute
      Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved. Salute Apelles
      approved in Christ. Salute them which are of Aristobulus' household.
      Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the household of
      Narcissus, which are in the Lord. Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who
      labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in
      the Lord. Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
      Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren
      which are with them. Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his
      sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them. Salute one
      another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

      And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came
      and devoured them up: Some fell upon stony places, where they had not
      much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness
      of earth: And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because
      they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns;
      and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: But other fell into good
      ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold,
      some thirtyfold. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.