Hamidur Rahman Azad lambasts at the false of report of Bengali dailies; rejects the allegation of involvement with Savar bank robbery; upholds party’s stanceshah_abdul_hannan
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah Narrated Salama bin Al-Aqwa' (Radi-Allahu 'anhu): In the evening of the day of the conquest ofabdullah1819
2:45: And seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer) and truly it is extremely heavy and hard except for Al-Khashi'un [the humble-minded]. 2:46: (They
1. To create a network of communication among the Bangladeshis in home and abroad who believes Islam as a complete way of life and are working for the common welfare of Bangladesh with a streamlined goal of salvation in the hereafter.
2. To utilize the most of Internet technology so that each subscriber can play the minimum role of Daee-Ilallah, wherever he/she is. In doing so, we should keep in mind that this forum is not a substitute, rather it is a tool for active involvement in the upliftment of their local community.
3. To propagate and promote the latest status, needs, and concerns of nation building, as well as Islamic activities in Bangladesh and to undertake effective measures to support them.
- Religion & Beliefs
- Nov 5, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.