... 'Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi Wa Barkatahu' Narrated On The Authority of:Abdullah bin Masud~ (Allah be pleased with him ) *PROPHET* [peace be uponnurie786
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah Narrated Anas (Radi-Allahu 'anhu): I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) saying,abdullah1819
The Emergence of Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj (Gog & Magog) `Abdullah bin Zam`ah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that he heard the Prophet (PBUH) giving a
1. To create a network of communication among the Bangladeshis in home and abroad who believes Islam as a complete way of life and are working for the common welfare of Bangladesh with a streamlined goal of salvation in the hereafter.
2. To utilize the most of Internet technology so that each subscriber can play the minimum role of Daee-Ilallah, wherever he/she is. In doing so, we should keep in mind that this forum is not a substitute, rather it is a tool for active involvement in the upliftment of their local community.
3. To propagate and promote the latest status, needs, and concerns of nation building, as well as Islamic activities in Bangladesh and to undertake effective measures to support them.
- Religion & Beliefs
- Nov 5, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.