Asking Allah for Forgiveness for Our Sins Narrated by Abu Dhar (Radi-Allahu 'anhu): That he heard the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) saying, "If
My EssaysOnSocio Political andIslamic IssuesShah Abdul Hannan112.01.12000 My Essays My Essays 01My EssaysOnSocio Political andIslamic IssuesShah Abdulshah_abdul_hannan
Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah Narrated by Abu Musa (Radi-Allahu 'anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) heard aabdullah1819
1. To create a network of communication among the Bangladeshis in home and abroad who believes Islam as a complete way of life and are working for the common welfare of Bangladesh with a streamlined goal of salvation in the hereafter.
2. To utilize the most of Internet technology so that each subscriber can play the minimum role of Daee-Ilallah, wherever he/she is. In doing so, we should keep in mind that this forum is not a substitute, rather it is a tool for active involvement in the upliftment of their local community.
3. To propagate and promote the latest status, needs, and concerns of nation building, as well as Islamic activities in Bangladesh and to undertake effective measures to support them.
- Religion & Beliefs
- Nov 5, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.