In last 7 days
The purpose of the group is to promote the breeding of fine dahlias. From dwarf and medium height dahlias to adorn our gardens, to those exotic breeds that grace exhibition halls the world over. Whether the size of a golf ball, or a basket ball, to breed them is the groups quest. I hope the dahlia breeders of the World patronize this group. It matters not if you are a commercial breeder or a back garden breeder like myself, all are welcome in the quest of new a even better dahlias. Ken Stock United Kingdom.
- Feb 5, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.