Something new.

  • web4ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi Gang,

      I know there are at least four of you so eager to teach someone else
      or learn a few tricks about breeding that you are willing to join a
      group that's been set up by an incompetent person such as me. So
      eager was I to get this project off the ground, that I jumped in
      knowing the first thing about running such an enterprise, it might
      be small to you but for a seventy four year young dahlia freak, it's
      fearsome. I assume we throw questions in hoping we get some
      intelligent answers, I know we may not get many top breeders, but I
      know for certain that John Menzel, I thought that would make you sit
      up, I know he is definitely in, right up his street he said, well
      more like a dirt track tell the trueth. Where to begin? Well for
      starters we have know flowers to pull to bits, or and fresh
      photographs to analyse, but you can bet fellas like John (Winkie)
      Menzel, and if we are very luck from time to time the great Wayne
      Holland will be throwing their hat in, and photo's to.

      Before we start I must send everyone the correct group address:

      Also the email address to that site:

      dahliacreating@yahoogroups.com

      Getting to the bottom of this box I realise all I have to do is tick
      the box and send the message in the email that was sent me. Will I
      ever know how to manage these things. Ken