D Lab is a place for sharing ideas about projects created with and for the D Programming Language (such as the dig library). Members may download and upload resources.
Aside from the official D website, another good source of information on the D Programming Language is Wiki4D. It has much useful information including an FAQ, editor support, and "how-to" information.
The unofficial dig revival project (unDig) is now hosted at dsource.org (including a forum for discussing unDig). More information on the dig library can be found at the official dig site. The official site hasn't been updated in a while, but much of the documentation is still helpful.
- Programming Languages
- Jan 9, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.