This place is dead?

  • VixenT_Fox
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 2:44 PM
      Hello? Is anyone out here? Where'd everyone go? I know that season 3
      is done.. but can't we still talk about the endless
      possibilities?...... come on peeps...... I don't want to be alone,
      it's scary.
    • sora_dd69
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 11:01 AM
        Sheesh I remember when I joined this group, but never really had
        anything to say. Anyways D3 maybe over but hey anything is left up
        to the people who use their imagination, I still RP as Sora
        Takenouchi and I know there are alot of people who use the first
        season's names. Oh well

        - Sora Takenouchi
      • VixenT_Fox
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 2:45 PM
          Well, there's 3 of us left... maybe we can get something going??? Who
          knows maybe others might get interested and join. Let me know...