question

  • cooldude98146
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      does anybody know when digimon world 3 comes out?
    • gabumon150
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2002
        --- In d3headquarters@y..., cooldude98146 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > does anybody know when digimon world 3 comes out?

        Sorry,I don't know.
        But know anybody when Digimon Tamers Battle Evo. comes out?????
      • jj_demidevimon
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          --- In d3headquarters@y..., gabumon150 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > --- In d3headquarters@y..., cooldude98146 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > > does anybody know when digimon world 3 comes out?
          >
          > Sorry,I don't know.
          > But know anybody when Digimon Tamers Battle Evo. comes
          out????? Hey not for sure, but someone did tell me positive, I'll
          find out for you, I think itTamers was like august? And world3
          was mmmm again I think june, post what i can find out few
          days!! c-ya jj_demidevimon
        • cooldude98146
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2002
            I thought evolution battle and rumble arena was the same thing but
            evolution battle is the japanesse version.