Comercial

  • feena_flame
    Message 1 of 3510 , Oct 1, 2001
      It goes like this right<br>Digimon what a great
      show what a great show I like it. Fly through the air
      look at him digivole I wonder what he looks like
      upside down Look its a cat who wears mittens bat nest in
      you mouth when you don't brush your teeth<br>I think
      that comercial is soooo funny<br>(tee hee hee)
    • darren_complex
      Message 3510 of 3510 , Feb 28, 2002
        what?