Club Emails

  • digidestined_of_unity
    Message 1 of 3510 , Feb 1 1:56 PM
      I just sent out a club email, so check your
      inboxes. If I did send out duplicates . . . I'm sorry.
      It's just that when I clicked on the Send Mail button,
      it took a long time for the club's homepage to load,
      so I stopped the transfer and tried again - about
      twice or so. Again, I'm sorry but you better read what
      I just emailed because it's really important
      stuff.<br><br>~Michelle
    • darren_complex
      Message 3510 of 3510 , Feb 28 7:29 PM
        what?