Re: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

  • digidestined_of_unity
    Message 1 of 3510 , Jan 1, 2001
      That's not very pleasant. If FK had to rerun any
      Digimon episodes, they could've done 02 all over again! I
      taped some of the 02 episodes on a crappy tape that
      hiccups (literally) every second. I've got 01 taped, but
      I taped over them, since I watched the entire
      season last summer.<br><br>~Michelle
    • darren_complex
      Message 3510 of 3510 , Feb 28, 2002
        what?