Re: [czernowitz2006] Hotels

  • Marianne Hirsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2005
      Dear friends,

      I am sure all this is true and I also have read your positive reports
      about the Cheremosh, but do be advised that when we stayed at the
      Cheremosh for a week in the summer of 2000 there was no hot water for
      the entire week. This is not to recommend the Bukovyna but to alert
      everyone to the problems of raveling in Ukraine.

      Marianne