Publicizing the reunion

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005

      I have been too busy of late to read "Die Stimme", has there been anything
      in the last issues about the Czernowitz Reunion 2006? If not, would one of
      you who lives in Israel, please phone Mrs. Rabbi at the office of Die
      Stimme and ask her to publicize the proposed reunion. If any of you who is
      fluent in German, would translate the information about means of traveling
      to Chernivtsi and the information I sent to this group about the hotel
      Cheremosh and have this included in an article in Die Stimme, this would
      both provide information to prospective "reunion joiners" as well as help
      me in as much that I would not have to repeat the basic information.

      Thanks to all, Shabbat Shalom,