This email list is now closed

  • mrheckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      It has been a pleasure to plan with you, and then to attend with you,
      our reunion in Czernowitz. This email list was originally established
      as a place to discuss the planning of the reunion, so as not to
      overwhelm discussion of other topics in the Czernowitz-L group. Now
      that our reunion is over, the list has lost its purpose. It must now
      close so that it does not detract from the other list. If you are not already a member, I encourage you to join the Czernowitz-L list. See the following web site for more information:

      http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/sadgura/czernlistserv.html

      I will close the Czernowitz2006 group to further messages, although the message archives will persist for at least the near future (until Yahoo
      decides it wants to reclaim the storage). I encourage all of you to
      copy whatever messages you find interesting and useful. Perhaps Jerome
      will copy some of the messages to the Czernowitz web site so that they
      will exist even after Yahoo erases them.

      Until we next meet again,

      Mark Heckman
      Czernowitz2006 list manager (retired)