Stay safe, keep in touch

  • jfa2000@mymailstation.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 9:53 AM
      To all our Israeli friends in Cz2006 and Cz-L:

      As rockets and bombs shatter the peace and safety of northern Israel today and a new war seems to be beginning on your doorstep, I send my wishes for your personal safety and that of your family and friends. I hope you will let those of us at a distance hear from you, to assure us that you are ok.

      I wonder if this might be a good reason to keep the Cz2006 website open just a while longer? As Hardy has just reminded us, it has been a place where all sorts of personal feelings have been freely expressed, and a kind of special comraderie has evolved through it. This might be a time to keep that familiar channel open.

      With fervent hopes that this barrage will prove to be just a skirmish and not a real war.

      Til later. Jessie Attiyeh, San Diego