RE: [Cz-L] Czernowitzer Convention in Israel

  • Jerry Lapides
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2006
      I think that the reunion should not be over organized. Unless there will be
      conversation space for people to exchange memories and ideas, I think it
      will become an academic boring conference. Tel Aviv is good because there
      are many Czernowitzer decedents in the area. I can name at least 10.

      There is an effective model for such a reunion it is titled "Open Space
      Technology" by Owen Harrison. I will be glad to provide an over view.
      However the book is short and most engaging.

      Jerry Lapides, Ph.D.