Goodbye to this list

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
      Since this list will be closed in three days, I want to thank Mark Heckman
      both for conceiving of the idea and establishing the list, also for
      maintaining it, explaining it's use to those who needed help and acting as
      moderator, whenever necessary. This was of immeasurable help in organizing
      the Czernowitz Reunion 2006.

      Mark did all this efficiently and without complaints.

      A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO MARK!

      Mimi
    • S.Carlile
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
        Please keep me informed and on some sort of list to know what is going on.
        Although I may not be physically able to attend trips, etc., I am always
        with you all in spirit. Peace, Vye