Repeat of message about Cz. Jewish cemetery

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006

      The following is a copy of a message I sent to the Cz. - List on May 31.
      Since then, I have been busy traveling and when at home, taking care of my
      grandchildren, but I received no replies to this letter and therefore am
      sending it again. Sorry that many of you will get it in duplicate, but I am
      sending it to both lists, in case some of you subscribe to just one of them.