Re: [czernowitz2006] What happens with the videos and recording of the talks/discussions?

  • cornel fleming
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 2:44 AM
      hi , oo would like copies of talks etc so please let me know if and when they become available best to all cornel.i
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8 7:59 PM
        AK,

        I'm taking care of assembling the photos I took and Mark Heckman will put them on an accessible web site. Doing the photos is slow because I'm putting captions on all of them.

        As they say in IL, savlanut, savlanut. But I will do them!

        Wolf