What happens with the videos and recording of the talks/discussions?

  • Charles Rosner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi Friends!
      I'll leave South of France and be "exiled" from August
      2006 to June 2007 in Brittany (for those who got bad
      marks in geography, it's still in France, but 1200 km
      from my present place), except for some trips to
      Greece and China, before coming back to the same area
      near Aix-en-Provence.
      I might have some internet connection problems in
      August and September. So, before the "Cz2006" site is
      closed, I'd like to know how and when we might have
      some news about the taping and videos made in Cz
      during our talks/discussions.
      Also, is there another "meeting" planned?
      Regards to all,
      Charles

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Abraham Kogan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
        Hi, fellow Czernowitzers,
        I am also interested in the videos and the recordings of our talks/discussions. Who is taking care of that ? Leo Spitzer ? Wolfgang Schaechter ?
        Regards, AK

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
          hi , oo would like copies of talks etc so please let me know if and when they become available best to all cornel.i

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
            AK,

            I'm taking care of assembling the photos I took and Mark Heckman will put them on an accessible web site. Doing the photos is slow because I'm putting captions on all of them.

            As they say in IL, savlanut, savlanut. But I will do them!

            Wolf