Some photos

  • mrheckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      I've posted a handful of photos that Kathy and I took during our week
      in Czernowitz on the web at this URL:

      http://photos.yahoo.com/mrheckman1

      Not many group shots, I'm afraid, but the picture taken inside the
      theater is not bad and most of you who were listening attentively to
      Dr. Rychlos probably did not take a similar picture.

      Please take a look. Note that the web site offers you the capability
      of printing the photos at full resolution at home or of ordering
      copies (if you think any are worth saving, that is!).

      By the way, if any of you want to post pictures on the web but don't
      know how or where, I found that photos.yahoo.com is easy to use and
      free. And it offers you a way to control who can access your pictures,
      if security is important to you.

      --Mark Heckman
      Davis, California