Czernowitz

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005

      From time to time small miracles happen within this group.
      Now, in my old age, I am being given the present of my lost childhood.
      Irine Fishler, who just joined our group, lived in the same house as I,
      when she was a baby and I was 10 years old. Her parents and mine were
      Friends. Abraham Kogan was a close friend of my family. Gabriele Weissmann's
      mother had a crush on my mother's older brother. From time to time someone
      joins our group and their name makes bells ring in my head even though I do
      not know why.

      Sorry about the gushing e-mail, but I just could not contain myself.

      All the very best,