Some Group Pictures

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Some Group Pictures
      Sorry, I am not the greatest of photographers. Here are some group photos I took. Enjoy!! If you want the jpegs e-mail me.
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joeporas/detail?.dir=/e1adre2&.dnm=af31re2.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=phTfM_EBGomnAaLY

    • Jerry Lapides
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        Thank You! These are great pictures. Now I regret not coming to Czernowitz
        with all of you.

        Warmly,

        Jerry Lapides, Ph.D.