Photographs on websites

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Dear all,

      I would like to ask all those who took photographs at the reunion and all
      those hosting websites, that before any photographs are put on a public
      website, you get the permission of the people the photograph is of.
      If it is a general photograph of more than 4 people, this is not necessary,
      but if it a close up shot of 4 people or less, I think that those
      photographed have the right to say whether they want their picture to be
      displayed publicly. It should not be too much trouble to send a copy to
      those concerned and get their consent.

      I, for one, ask that no close up photographs of me be displayed or printed
      without my written consent.

      Thank to all for their good intentions,