Hi all

  • VERONICA ELLRAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      I want to thank all the members of the group that were involved in the organozation of the trip to Czernowitz.
      For all the 3 of us (Veronica, Raanan and Bernardo), it was a very special one. We are very sorry we did not go to Cz. when our mother was still with us. It revived many of the life she described and talked so much about.

      We came back, and are very busy moving, therefore we are not capable to invest the time in computer work. As soon as we will have some time, we will be happy to send all the pictuer taken in the trip.

      Veronica