Re: pictures

  • mrheckman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
      I, for one, give blanket permission for anyone who took a picture of
      Kathy and me at the reunion to post it, provided you let me know where
      it is. Kathy and I have no pictures of ourselves together at the
      reunion on our own cameras, so this will be a convenient way for us to
      build up our photo album!

      By the way, the Yahoo group offers a photo feature that is accessible
      to people who have Yahoo IDs and are members of the group. Contact me
      if you have questions about how to use this feature. I'll post some of
      my own photos there for you to see as an example (once I download them
      from my camera to my computer, that is).

      --Mark