Irene aus Haifa- new subscriber

  • irenef1@actcom.co.il
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      Pleased to meet all of you!
      My name is Irene Fishler. Andi (Alexander) is my husband.
      I was born in Bucharest in 1946, the year my parents Joseph and Lea
      Ehrenkranz left Czernowitz. Unfortunately, they are not alive.
      My brother, Ilya, was born in Czernowitz in 1940 and lives now in
      Jerusalem.
      I hope you'll receive my message. After your confirmation I'll answer
      "The 4 Questions".
      Best regards,
      Irene