pictures

  • mrgltshl
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
      dear cz,
      we returned last week from our trip, full of experience,and have a lot
      of photos and recordings from the reunion and the talks.
      i dont know haow to put them on the website.
      wayting for your ideas,
      gidi and rita shilo
    • mrheckman
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
        I, for one, give blanket permission for anyone who took a picture of
        Kathy and me at the reunion to post it, provided you let me know where
        it is. Kathy and I have no pictures of ourselves together at the
        reunion on our own cameras, so this will be a convenient way for us to
        build up our photo album!

        By the way, the Yahoo group offers a photo feature that is accessible
        to people who have Yahoo IDs and are members of the group. Contact me
        if you have questions about how to use this feature. I'll post some of
        my own photos there for you to see as an example (once I download them
        from my camera to my computer, that is).

        --Mark
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
          Dear Wolfi and Donna,

          Nice to hear from you. As to the photographs; I would like to ask that
          before any photographs are put on a public website, you and anyone else who
          took photographs, get the permission of the people the photograph is of.
          If it is a general photograph of more than 4 people, this is not necessary,
          but if it a close up shot of 4 people or less, I think that those
          photographed have the right to say whether they want their picture to be
          displayed publicly. It should not be too much trouble to send a copy to
          those concerned and get their consent.

          All the best,
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006

            > hi group,
            > where are you,
            > what about the pictures you took of cz.?
            > let's look at them
            > HARDY

            I took very few photographs and all of them of buildings and street scenes,
            I have not yet developed all of them, when I do I will send them to Jerome
            to be placed on the website.

            Eventually, it may be worthwhile arranging photographs according to subject
            matter rather than by the photographer, or the source of the photograph.
            "Czernowitz streets and buildings as seen by different photographers".

            More projects,