Hebrew books for Jewish school in Chernivtsi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      While in Chernivtsi during the "Czernowitz 2006 Reunion", some of us were
      lucky enough to visit the local school N41. This is a Jewish school and the
      students have the opportunity to study Hebrew. We visited a class of eager
      bright students and it gave me great pleasure to talk to them. From my own
      studies of foreign languages, I am convinced that reading for pleasure, a
      language one is studying, is very helpful in speeding up the process of
      learning.

      I would like to ask, that any of you who have Hebrew novels and short
      stories suitable for young people age 12 - 17, which you no longer want,
      please send them to:

      School N41
      Sherbak O.D.
      Shkilna St. 2
      Chernivtsi
      Ukraine

      If you want more information about the school, write to:

      <olia41@...>