pictures

  • HARDY BREIER
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
      hi group,
      where are you,
      what about the pictures you took of cz.?
      let's look at them
      HARDY

    • wolfgangs
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hardy,

        This member of the group, more accurately -- these members Donna and Wolf -- are still not home. We are in Newark, NJ USA and return to California tonight. Also, happy that Newark is not home because our weather has been rainy or hot/humid and we have some interesting experiences with New Jersey Transit, the weak link in the metropolitan New York City mass transit system.

        To the picture question.

        I have about 350 un-edited images, which will reduce to 250-300 when I throw away the doubles and bad shots. No problem to share all of them. The question is where to share? How to share?

        Jerome has asked for images with captions. Mark Heckman talked to me about "hosting" the pictures on a website which I don't have but he does. I can send images to both, after we get home, clean up the raw images, and put them on a CD.

        Any other suggestions, group chaverot and chaverim?

        Wolf
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
          dear cz,
          we returned last week from our trip, full of experience,and have a lot
          of photos and recordings from the reunion and the talks.
          i dont know haow to put them on the website.
          wayting for your ideas,
          gidi and rita shilo
        • mrheckman
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
            I, for one, give blanket permission for anyone who took a picture of
            Kathy and me at the reunion to post it, provided you let me know where
            it is. Kathy and I have no pictures of ourselves together at the
            reunion on our own cameras, so this will be a convenient way for us to
            build up our photo album!

            By the way, the Yahoo group offers a photo feature that is accessible
            to people who have Yahoo IDs and are members of the group. Contact me
            if you have questions about how to use this feature. I'll post some of
            my own photos there for you to see as an example (once I download them
            from my camera to my computer, that is).

            --Mark
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006
              Dear Wolfi and Donna,

              Nice to hear from you. As to the photographs; I would like to ask that
              before any photographs are put on a public website, you and anyone else who
              took photographs, get the permission of the people the photograph is of.
              If it is a general photograph of more than 4 people, this is not necessary,
              but if it a close up shot of 4 people or less, I think that those
              photographed have the right to say whether they want their picture to be
              displayed publicly. It should not be too much trouble to send a copy to
              those concerned and get their consent.

              All the best,
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2006

                > hi group,
                > where are you,
                > what about the pictures you took of cz.?
                > let's look at them
                > HARDY

                I took very few photographs and all of them of buildings and street scenes,
                I have not yet developed all of them, when I do I will send them to Jerome
                to be placed on the website.

                Eventually, it may be worthwhile arranging photographs according to subject
                matter rather than by the photographer, or the source of the photograph.
                "Czernowitz streets and buildings as seen by different photographers".

                More projects,