Cora Schwartz needs e-mail addresses

  • joe@poras.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Subject: Hello again
      From: MyRetreat2@...
      Date: Sun, June 4, 2006 9:38 am
      To: joe@...

      Dear Joe and/or Linda, Can you please post this on the CzYahoo group. I
      can't seem to do it...thanks---Cora

      Cora Schwartz is requesting everyone who is interested, to send her their
      COMPLETE email address for future reference/and correspondence. Cora's
      preferred email address is:

      _myretreat2@..._ (mailto:myretreat2@...)

      Thank you so much
      Cora

      Cora T. Schwartz

      ps; Mark, is it possible to list all the e-mail addresses in the group
      before the site is shut down? We wish to stay in contact with many but do
      not have heir addresses.
      MY RETREAT
      and
      VOICES FROM MY RETREAT
      _www.myretreat.net_ (http://www.myretreat.net/)
      845-436-7455
      P.O. Box 1077
      South Fallsburg, NY 12779

      [Note from the moderator: I will send Cora a list of subscribers to the group. I encourage anyone interested in obtaining the contact list to contact Cora directly. --Mark]