Re: [czernowitz2006] This list will close June 30

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006

      Dear Mark,

      I would like to ask that if possible, the list remain open slightly longer.
      It is summer, many of us are going on vacation and will not have time to
      copy messages we are interested in, by the end of June. Jerome will not be
      able to copy and archive all the messages, there is also the problem whether
      everyone will want all their messages archived. Personally, I would prefer
      it if the list could be kept open till the middle or the end of July.

      Many thanks for having the idea to set up the list and for maintaining it
      all this time,