This list will close June 30

  • mrheckman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      Now that our reunion has passed, the original purpose for this email
      list has ceased to exist. I will keep it open until the end of the
      month so that we will still have the opportunity to share our thoughts
      about the visit to Czernowitz (well, please, not *all* thoughts). In
      particular, if you post any of your pictures on the web, please let us
      all know so that we can look at them.

      Before the the list is closed, I will talk to Jerome about copying
      important messages from the Yahoo archive to the Czernowitz web site.
      In the meantime, and echoing Bruce's recent post, I encourage people
      to rediscover the Cz-L list.

      Best wishes,

      Mark Heckman
      Czernowitz2006 list moderator
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006

        Dear Mark,

        I would like to ask that if possible, the list remain open slightly longer.
        It is summer, many of us are going on vacation and will not have time to
        copy messages we are interested in, by the end of June. Jerome will not be
        able to copy and archive all the messages, there is also the problem whether
        everyone will want all their messages archived. Personally, I would prefer
        it if the list could be kept open till the middle or the end of July.

        Many thanks for having the idea to set up the list and for maintaining it
        all this time,