Please join us over on the Cz-L!

  • Bruce Reisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 5:51 AM
      Dear Friends:

      This note is addressed to those of you who found this Yahoo group,
      but haven't yet joined us over on the Czernowitz discussion group.

      The idea for the Czernowitz Reunion 2006 originated on the Cz-L
      discussion group, which was formed to facilitate worldwide discussion
      concerning the History and Genealogy of the Jewish Communities of
      Czernowitz and Sadagora. The idea of a reunion created so much
      discussion, that a new group (this Yahoo group) was formed
      specifically for the purpose of planning the reunion and
      communication among its participants. Many of you have found the
      Yahoo group, but haven't yet joined us on the Cz-L. I would like to
      invite each of you to join the Cz-L if you haven't already done so.

      To subscribe to our list, send a Plain Text email addressed to
      <listproc@...>. In the text of the message, place the
      following text substituting in your real name, and nothing else:

      Subscribe Czernowitz-L Firstname Surname

      If this doesn't work, email me and I'll send through your subscription myself.

      Once you have received an email notifying you that your subscription
      has been accepted, you can address the group (over 250 members around
      the world) by sending your (Plain Text) message to:
      <Czernowitz-L@...>.

      You probably already know this, but it's worth repeating that Jerome
      Schatten (romers@...) maintains the best Jewish Czernowitz web
      site in the Universe at <http://czernowitz.ehpes.com>. This web site
      is an outgrowth of the Cz-L.

      Shabbat Shalom, and warmest wishes,