Mimi's email

  • David Glynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006

      As an elected member of the Reunion Committee and as organiser of the Talks and Discussions for the reunion, I would like to make it clear that Mimi's email of today represents her own personal views, and not those of the Committee.

      When this issue was first raised, the committee took the decision that the only events from which Jane should absent herself were the memorial service at the cemetery, the talks/discussions on the wartime period, and the final talk/discussion session on Cz heritage. She was welcome to attend all other events, including the talks/discussions on the Austrian and inter-war periods.

      The committee's decision remained firm.

      I see no purpose now in going over this ground again.

      David