Latest and last about finances

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hello,

      As I wrote you, recently;

      Renee Steinig has agreed to keep the excess money collected for the reunion,
      until such time as we establish a fund for the clean-up of the cemetery.
      I have sent Renee a check for $573 which includes the $328 excess money
      collected for the reunion plus the $245 that I added in lieu of payment for
      my room.

      IF YOU WISH TO BE REIMBURSED FOR YOUR SHARE OF THE MONEY ($4.96 per person),
      PLEASE NOTIFY RENEE (rs1205@...) BY JUNE 30, 2006.PLEASE MENTION THE
      NAMES OF THE PEOPLE IN YOUR PARTY AND INCLUDE YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS. RENEE
      WILL SEND YOU A CHECK IN U.S. DOLLARS, MINUS THE COST OF POSTAGE.

      I suggest that if we fail to establish such a fund for the cleanup of the
      cemetery, by May 1st 2007, the money be given to "Die Stimme" to be
      distributed to needy "Bukowiner". This is just a suggestion, if you prefer,
      you will be reimbursed your share of the excess money collected.

      Hag Shavuot sameach,