Re: [czernowitz2006] Reunion finances account

  • Charles Rosner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      Hi Mimi!
      I'm back home only since yesterday, after having spent
      a few days in Kiev. By the way, the statue of Sholem
      Aleihem that used to be there on a roundabout behind
      the Bessarabski market, is now close to the renovated
      synagogue. I have pictures of both and if anyone is
      interested, I can send them.
      Anyway, the purpose of this message is 1) to thank you
      for the trouble you took organising our meeting as
      well as you could, and 2) to tell you that, of course
      and as far as I'm concerned, the monies left over from
      what we paid can (and should) be used for the
      "cemetery project" that you described in your message.
      Regards,
      Charles

      http://mail.yahoo.com