Czernowitz for ever

  • Gabriele Weissmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Dear Czernowitzer,
      Have just joined your group. We are two Czernowitzer "Kinder" of 2nd
      generation, around 60 years old, we live in Berlin, Germany,my husband
      is a cellist in the Deutsches-Symphonie-Orchester, I am now a housewife,
      our daughter (3rd generation) Nadine is 31 years old and an opera
      singer. My mother, Ria Gold nee
      Meerbaum is almost 90 years old and lives here in Berlin. (Does anyone
      have parents who know the family?)
      We have visited Czernowitz 3 times already but would love to join the
      group in May 2006 if possible at the time. There is a possibilty to
      travel from Berlin
      to Warsaw and Lviv by plane, and then from there 6 hours by bus to
      Czernowitz. Maybe next year there will be other ways of getting there
      more easily.
      Would love to hear more about members and their background. Do let us know.
      Sincerely,
      Gabriele and Eduard Weissmann