Re: [czernowitz2006] Romanian website

  • Abraham Kogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
      Dear Mimi,
      I saw the Romanian website. I opened it and it seems to me totally useless (this is an understatement, obviously). I don't know who is Mr. Viorel Maier. However, I feel it has no relevance whatsoever for our group and I can hardly understand how this Mr. Maier managed to obtain our group's e-mail address. I would recommend to just ignore it.

      Regarding translation - I would be glad to do the translation from English into Hebrew. However, for the next two weeks I'll be quite busy. If it can wait, please let me know.

      Regards, Abraham Kogan