Romanian website

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005

      We recently received an Email from Viorel Maier in which he sent us the
      address of a website: http://www.romania-israel.com/index.php, apparently
      this website is aimed at Romanian speakers living in Israel.
      Not having spoken Romanian since I was eleven years old, I do not understand
      Romanian sufficiently well to be sure that this website holds any interest
      for us. Would any of you who speaks Romanian at an adult level, please tell
      us whether this website is of interest to Czernowitzers?

      Another question:

      Is there anyone amongst us, who would be willing to translate the letters
      addressed to this group from English into German and from English into
      Hebrew? I am under the impression that some of our members would prefer to
      communicate in one of these two languages. My German spelling is atrocious,
      checking every word in the dictionary is very time consuming and I do not
      have a Hebrew program on my computer.

      Best regards,

      Mimi
    • Abraham Kogan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
        Dear Mimi,
        I saw the Romanian website. I opened it and it seems to me totally useless (this is an understatement, obviously). I don't know who is Mr. Viorel Maier. However, I feel it has no relevance whatsoever for our group and I can hardly understand how this Mr. Maier managed to obtain our group's e-mail address. I would recommend to just ignore it.

        Regarding translation - I would be glad to do the translation from English into Hebrew. However, for the next two weeks I'll be quite busy. If it can wait, please let me know.

        Regards, Abraham Kogan