Cz. Repeat of questions

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      Some weeks ago I sent the members of this yahoo group a list of questions,
      the answers to which would assist us in planning the Czernowitz Reunion
      2006. Some of you did not join this group until after these questions were
      sent out. Please any of you who have not previously answered these
      questions, would you kindly do so now?

      1) List the languages you understand and speak.
      2) List all Czernowitz sights, parts of town, of particular interest.
      3) List the towns and villages in the Northern Bukovina
      you would like to visit.
      4) Are you interested in a trip to Transnistria?

      Please send your answers to me: Miriam (Mimi) Reifer Taylor at
      <mirtaylo@...>

      Best regards,