Correct count of participants

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006

      It has been pointed out to me that I had the number of participants wrong.
      According to the list I sent out a few days ago we are 61 people and not 63.
      Please look at the list below, and check that your name is on it and that
      the number of paid participants in your group is correct.

      > 61 participants.
      >
      > Name number country Stay at travel
      > of people of residence Cheremosh via Lviv from
      >
      > + Bernardo Stein 1 US yes res. made Yes Vienna
      > + Cora Schwartz 1 US yes res. made No
      > + Joe Poras 3 US yes res. made No
      > + Marianne Hirsch 2 US Yes No
      > + Miriam Taylor 1 US Yes res. made Yes Vienna
      > + Mark Heckman 2 US Yes res. made Yes Warsaw
      > + Nadia Brunstein 1 US No No
      > + Nitai Riegler 3 US Yes Yes Vienna
      > + Renee Steinig 2 US yes Yes Vienna
      > + Wolf Schaechter 2 US Yes res. made No
      > + Lisa Anderman 6 Canada No Yes Vienna
      > + Simon Kreindler 2 Canada Yes res. made Yes Vienna
      > + Sharon Fitch 1 Canada Yes No
      > + Abraham Kogan 2 Isr. Yes res. made Yes Vienna
      > + Alexander Raviv 1 Isr. Yes res. made No
      > + Asher Turtel 2 Isr. Yes res. made Yes Vienna
      > + Arthur Rindner 2 Isr. Yes res. made No
      > + Berti Glaubach 1 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      > + Danny Alon 2 Isr Yes res. made No
      > + Florence Heyman 2 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      > + Frieda Hadar 1 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      > + Hardy Breier 2 Isr. Yes No
      > + Max Reifer 2 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      > + Moshe Brandes 2 Isr. No No
      > + Rita Shilo 3 Isr. Yes res. made No
      > + Raanan Ellran 2 Isr. Yes res. made Yes Vienna
      > + Yehudit Yerushalmi 2 Isr. Yes res. made No
      > + Adrian Barbu Berler1 Switz.   Yes No
      > + Cornel Fleming 1 Eng. No No
      > + Charles Rosner 1 France Yes No
      > + David Glynn 1 Eng. Yes No
      > + Gabriele Weissman 1 Germany Yes Yes return
      > + Gerhard Waldhorn 1 Switz. Yes No
      > + Johan van de Walle 1 Holland Yes No
      > + Peter Medilanski 1 Switz. Yes No

      If you paid your fees and your name is not on the list, please let me know
      at once.