Re: [Cz-L] Independence day

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006

      > Israel is celebrating its 58th anniversary today; Happy independence day
      > to us all,
      > Danny Alon

      Happy independence day to us all!
      I still remember the first one, I was so happy.
      I was with Aliyat Ha-Noar in Holland and we marched in the main streets of
      Amsterdam holding flags and singing. At the same time, my parents arrived in
      Tel-Aviv from Cyprus and the Egyptians were bombing Tel-Aviv.

      Mimi
    • vonczernowitz@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        Mimi,
        Nothing has changed, but now Hamas is blowing themselves up in Tel Aviv.

        Hag Sameach

        Arthur