Re: [czernowitz2006] "Friday evening"

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006

      > hi all,
      > we also agree with abraham kogan's proposal,
      > gid and rita shilo

      Dear friends,

      I would like to make it quite clear:

      Rabbi Glitzenstein will definitely come for a Havdala service
      on Saturday evening when we have our meeting with members
      of the Jewish community.
      You do not have to choose between the Havdala service and
      the Friday evening service.

      I just want to know who of you would like to go to synagogue, (1).
      who would like to join Jacky Heyman for services at the Cheremosh (2).
      And who would like the rabbi to come for a Kidush on Friday (3).

      Please respond soon,