Fw: [czernowitz2006] "Friday evening"

  • Rita Shilo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 11:29 AM
      hi all,
      we also agree with abraham kogan's proposal,
      gid and rita shilo
      I share Mr Kogan's opinion; Saturday evening is a very good alternative!
      Danny Alon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 1:05 PM

        > hi all,
        > we also agree with abraham kogan's proposal,
        > gid and rita shilo

        Dear friends,

        I would like to make it quite clear:

        Rabbi Glitzenstein will definitely come for a Havdala service
        on Saturday evening when we have our meeting with members
        of the Jewish community.
        You do not have to choose between the Havdala service and
        the Friday evening service.

        I just want to know who of you would like to go to synagogue, (1).
        who would like to join Jacky Heyman for services at the Cheremosh (2).
        And who would like the rabbi to come for a Kidush on Friday (3).

        Please respond soon,