Final arrangements for literary / cultural tour

  • David Glynn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Dear All,

      A quick note to keep you in touch with the arrangements for the literary /
      cultural tour of Czernowitz scheduled for the morning of Saturday 20th, to
      be conducted by Prof Peter Rychlo.

      Details were given in my email of 22 April. If anyone wants to be reminded
      of the plan for the tour, just ask me.

      The following have informed me that they wish to come.

      Marianne Hirsch & Leo Spitzer
      David Glynn
      Joe Poras + 2
      Wolfgang & Donna Shaechter
      Alexander Raviv
      Danny & David Alon
      Charles Rosner
      Adrian Barbu Berler
      Lisa Andermann + 4
      Cora Schwartz
      Asher and Hava Turtel
      Renee Steinig + 1
      Arthur & Greta Rindner
      Berti Glaubach
      Nadia Brunstein
      Gerhard Waldhorn
      Peter Medilanski
      Veronica & Raanan Ellran
      Bernardo Stein (32 in total).

      We currently anticipate that a charge of $15 per head will cover the
      expenses for this tour. Because we are having to commit to hiring a bus, I
      would ask each of you on this list to honour your reservation, and pay your
      share of the cost of this tour (even if you change your mind between now and
      when the tour takes place).

      When we get to Cz, I will ask each of you for payment in US dollars. Since I
      will probably have many last minute details to look after, I would
      appreciate it if you would find me rather than make me have to search for
      you.

      If anyone else is interested in joining the tour, please get in touch with
      me as soon as possible.

      Looking forward to meeting you all in Cz,

      Best regards,

      David
    • elhod
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        Dear David,

        Pkease add us to, Alfred and Yehudit Yerushalmi-Terris. Thank you and see you and pay in Czernowitz.

        Regards,

        Yehudit