CARLA ABRAMOVICZ

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      I received a message from Carla Abramovicz from Israel, asking for
      information about the reunion. I answered her, but it seems that both the
      email addresses she gave me are wrong and my answer to her is not getting
      through. If you know her, please advise her that she can no longer register
      for the reunion, nor get help and information from me, but if she gets to
      Chernivtsi on her own, she can participate in the talks/discussions as a
      late-comer, for a fee of $30 per person. Also please give her any
      information you can.

      Thank you,