Re: [Cz-L] Cz. document of 1924

  • Abraham Kogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi, Mimi,
      Following is the translation (by an "authorized translator": Mr. A. Kogan ........??):

      "Primaria Orasului Cernauti
      Birou pentru Constatarea Nationalitatii Romane
      DECLARATIE pentru recenzamantul populatiei pe ziua de 31 Decemvrie 1910."

      "Municipality of the City of Cernauti
      Office for Establishing the Romanian Citizenship
      DECLARATION for the population census as at 31st December 1910"

      Regards, AK