Czernowitz2006 Reunion - Updating List of Participants

  • Abraham Kogan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hi, Mimi,
      I think that time has come to update the list of participants, since we recently got some cancellations and also some newcomers. I imagine you have all the necessary information and could easily do it and then circulate such list to the whole group. However, if possible and not too much time consuming, I would suggest to also add three to four sentences in front of each participant's name to briefly mention the present country of residence, age, present profession, connection to Czernowitz, etc.
      Hope to hear from you shortly,
      Regards, AK